NCSA offers a variety of events throughout the year for the community to assist the community in learning about computational and data enabled science and engineering methods, tools, and resources. The training goal is to prepare the community to make effective use of petascale computing resources, including those provided by the Blue Waters project.
The events include webinars, workshops, symposia, tutorials, presentations, and other related activities.
If there is a topic you wish to have covered in a future workshop send an email to email@example.com.
- Workflows Workshop – August 9-10, 2016
- Blue Waters Advanced User Workshop – March 16-18, 2016
- Blue Waters Symposium – May 10-13, 2015
- yt Project Development Workshop – October 16-17, 2014
- Blue Waters Advanced User Workshop – October 13-15, 2014
- Blue Waters Symposium – May 12-15, 2014 (general info) Agenda & Presentations
- Blue Waters User Workshop – December 3-5, 2013
- Blue Waters User Workshop – May 22-23, 2013
- Blue Waters Symposium – May 21-22, 2013
- Blue Waters User Workshop – February 26-28, 2013
- Blue Waters User Workshop – December 2011 Workshop
- VSCSE Scientific Visualization August 25-26, 2014
- XSEDE OpenACC Workshop workshop August 5, 2014
- VSCSE Data Intensive Summer School June 30-July 2, 2014
- XSEDE HPC Bootcamp, June 24-27, 2014
- VSCSE Harness the Power of GPU's: Introduction to GPGPU Programming June 16-20, 2014
- XSEDE OpenACC Workshop workshop April 1, 2014
- XSEDE OpenACC Workshop workshop November 5, 2013